2. Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on HIDI app and use the Service. By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that: you can form a binding contract with WAN app, you are not a person who is barred from using the Service under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction–meaning that you do not appear on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition, you will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, and you have never been convicted of a felony or indictable offense (or crime of similar severity), a sex crime, or any crime involving violence, and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry.
4. Modifying the Service and Termination. HIDI app is always striving to improve the Service and bring you additional functionality that you will find engaging and useful. This means we may add new product features or enhancements from time to time as well as remove some features, and if these actions do not materially affect your rights or obligations, we may not provide you with notice before taking them. We may even suspend the Service entirely, in which event we will notify you in advance unless extenuating circumstances, such as safety or security concerns, prevent us from doing so. You may terminate your account with 1 month’s notice to the end of a month, for any reason, by following the instructions in “Settings” in the Service, however if you use a third party payment account, you will need to manage in app purchases through such account (e.g., iTunes, Google Play) to avoid additional billing. HIDI app may terminate your account at any time without notice if it believes that you have violated this Agreement. Upon such termination, you will not be entitled to any refund for purchases. After your account is terminated, this Agreement will terminate, except that the following provisions will still apply to you and HIDI app: Section 4, Section 5, and Sections 12 through 19.
5. Safety; Your Interactions with Other Users. Though HIDI app strives to encourage a respectful user experience through features like the double opt-in that only allows users to communicate if they have both indicated interest in one another, it is not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off of the Service. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person. In addition, you agree to review and follow HIDI app’s Safety Tips prior to using the Service. You agree that you will not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other users. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WAN app DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS OR OTHERWISE INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ITS USERS. HIDI app MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS.
6. Rights HIDI app Grants You. HIDI app grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Service. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the Service’s benefits as intended by HIDI app and permitted by this Agreement. Therefore, you agree not to: use the Service or any content contained in the Service for any commercial purposes without our written consent. copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without HIDI app’s prior written consent. express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by HIDI app. use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents. use the Service in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service. upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Service. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service. “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without HIDI app’s prior written authorization. use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to HIDI app or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of HIDI app) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose. modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service, or cause others to do so. use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or other users’ Content or information without our written consent. use, access, or publish the HIDI app application programming interface without our written consent. probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Service or any system or network. encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement. The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/ or unauthorized uses of the Service, including termination of your account. Any software that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
7. Rights you Grant HIDI app. By creating an account, you grant to HIDI app a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute information you authorize us to access from Facebook, as well as any information you post, upload, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other users (collectively, “Content”). HIDI app’s license to your Content shall be non-exclusive, except that HIDI app’s license shall be exclusive with respect to derivative works created through use of the Service. For example, HIDI app would have an exclusive license to screenshots of the Service that include your Content. In addition, so that HIDI app can prevent the use of your Content outside of the Service, you authorize HIDI app to act on your behalf with respect to infringing uses of your Content taken from the Service by other users or third parties. This expressly includes the authority, but not the obligation, to send notices pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) (i.e., DMCA Takedown Notices) on your behalf if your Content is taken and used by third parties outside of the Service. Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones. You agree that any Content you place or that you authorize us to place on the Service may be viewed by other users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the Service (such as individuals who may receive shared Content from other HIDI app users). You agree that all information that you submit upon creation of your account, including information submitted from your Facebook account, is accurate and truthful and you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the license to HIDI app above. You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. We may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service. When communicating with our customer care representatives, you agree to be respectful and kind. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account. In consideration for HIDI app allowing you to use the Service, you agree that we, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on the Service. By submitting suggestions or feedback to HIDI app regarding our Services, you agree that HIDI app may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensating you. Please be informed that HIDI app may access, store and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law, by performing its agreement with you, or in a good faith belief that such access, storage or disclosure satisfies a legitimate interest, including to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.